All parents/carers of children in our school are automatically members of the Parent Forum.
The Parent Forum is composed of all the parents and carers of children at the school.
As a member of the Parent Forum you can expect to:
- get information about what your child is learning
- get information about events and activities at the school
- get advice/help on how you can support your child’s learning
- be told about opportunities to be involved in the school
- have a say in selecting a Parent Council to work on behalf of all parents at the school
- be invited to identify issues for the Parent Council to work on with the school.
Realigning Children’s Services – Pupil Wellbeing Survey 2017
If you would like to find out more about the forthcoming Pupil Survey being conducted the Government, please go to:
Their Website by clicking HERE
or call 0800 652 9294
or email firstname.lastname@example.org