Good morning boys and girls, I have loved seeing your work so far this week! You will find all of your resources for today on Glow and Class Dojo. I hope you enjoy your day!
- Open the Literacy folder on Glow and click on Handwriting.
- Click on ‘Golden Sun Poem.’
- Copy the poem in your neatest joined handwriting.
Comprehension – Sun Safety
- Open the Literacy folder on Glow and click on Comprehension.
- Open the document called Sun Safety.
- Read through the passage very carefully. You will be using this information for your writing task tomorrow so take your time!
- There are questions to answer at the end of the passage, remember you should always be answering in full sentences.
- Choose a fun spelling task to practice your new words for this week. Remember your words are in the spelling folder on Glow.
Maths – Converting Units of Length
- Open the Numeracy Folder on Glow.
- Open the new folder called Measurement.
- Click on the powerpoint called Converting Units of Length.
- There is a word document with the screenshots of the powerpoint for you too incase you are unable to open the powerpoint.
- Work through the activities on each slide.
- Once you are finished have a go at the worksheet tasks that go along with the powerpoint, you can practice what you have learned!
- All of the resources you need are also in the class story on Dojo if you have trouble accessing them on Glow.
Mental Maths – This week you have some word problems to solve for a change. They are in the mental maths folder on Glow and also in the Dojo Class Story.
Spend some time on Sumdog today, the house will be open for you!
- This week we are going to try a Pop Art Portrait!
- Remember Pop Art pictures have the same picture repeated four times in each of the boxes.
- I have given you an example of a Pop Art Portrait which has already been drawn.
- This is just to remind you of what yours should look like, you should draw your own to make the portraits look like you.
- Once you have drawn yourself (4 times) you need to use bright colours to make you artwork Pop!
- I can’t wait to see some finished examples.
- Go noodle is still available at https://www.gonoodle.com/ if you click on the Good Energy at Home tab across the top of the page there should be some free activities for you to try.
- Joe Wicks is still doing his classes every day.
- Otherwise you could go on a bike ride, go for a walk, skip or play your favourite sport.
I would love to hear about any other fun activities you are doing once you are finished all of your tasks, I am sure you are all being very creative. Send me a message and some pictures if you can!
Enjoy your day boys and girls!