Good morning everyone! Here is today’s plan. Anything you need just let me know on Class Dojo or Glow. Have a great day!
9.00 – 10.35
09:10-09:30 Spelling – Write your words 3 times. Write them in alphabetical order. Group 1 – choose 5 words from your grid that you have already covered. Group 2 – use your words that have been allocated for today.
09:30- 10:35 Reading
Diamonds and Emeralds – Complete the Comprehension Questions of The Demon Headmaster. Re-read the passage. Write the next page of the story using the first page as a starter. Remember you are writing from Dinah’s point of view.
Rubies and Sapphires – Open the folder called ‘Rubies and Sapphires’ within the Literacy section of our glow page. Re-read ‘The Dog and his Reflection’ passage. Write a summary using your own words, recording what you think the key points are in the passage. Use paragraphs if you can.
- Open the folder called ‘Mental Maths’ within the Numeracy section of our Glow page. Complete ‘Tuesday’ of the first page.
- Practise your 11 and 12 times table.
- Open the ‘Group 1’ folder within the Numeracy section of Glow. Complete the revision exercise called ‘Decimals Page 1 24.03.20’. Remember to click on ‘download’ at the top left of the screen to view the task rotated the correct way.
- Challenge – create your own subtraction problem that can be solved using Negative numbers.
- Open the ‘Group 2’ folder within the Numeracy section of Glow. Complete the exercise called ‘Subtraction page 1 24.03.20’. Remember to click on ‘download’ at the top left of the screen to view the task rotated the correct way.
- If you manage to finish your tasks, play Sumdog.
1.15 – 3.00
- Click the ‘Topic’ section of our Glow page. Open the PowerPoint called ‘Scottish and English Soldier’.
- Create a comparison table with two columns – Scottish Soldier and English Soldier at the top of each column.
- Choose a Scottish or English soldier. Use your notes to draw what you think a Scottish/English
soldier would look like.
- Click on the link above. Do this P.E. tutorial. It is labelled as yesterday’s date but we are going to do it today.
Please keep in touch using Class Dojo or Glow. You are all working really hard. Keep it up!