St Bartholomew's Class Blog

Primary 3 Thursday 21st May

Good morning everyone,

I hope you are all well. I have today’s daily plan. Today’s literacy focus is story writing- can you write an imaginative story using one of the story prompts on Glow? In class, we were practising reading over our own work to make sure we included punctuation. I am looking forward to reading all of your fabulous stories!

Today’s main numeracy task is Sumdog. As tomorrow is a Bank Holiday and we will not be doing online learning, today is the last day of the North Lanarkshire Sumdog competition. We need at least 10 players per class to join in on the competition. It would be super if everyone could make a big effort to log into Sumdog today.

Today is also Ascension Thursday- a day when the school would usually go to Mass. The Bishop is streaming a live Mass at 11am. This is in the daily plan.

Thursday 21.05.20

I hope everyone has an amazing day. Don’t forget to send me a picture of your work today.

Miss McLaughlin 🙂