St Bartholomew's Class Blog

Well done P5!

What a fantastic term we have had! Primary 5 have worked so incredibly hard and will now enjoy a very well deserved break!

I think that P5 has to be the most creative class in the school! As part of our novel study the BFG, we enjoyed using tissue paper to design and create some amazing dream trees! They turned out fantastic and are super effective! Well done boys and girls!

We also enjoyed making some amazing dream catchers which we then used to plan and write some detailed instructions on how to make them as part of our taught writing. They are now hanging around  our beautiful altar. We are definitely budding artists in this class!

Finally, we also had the chance to present our solo talks to the class. Primary 5 prepared some very interesting and detailed presentations all focussed on places of interest within the United Kingdom which was our topic this term. I thoroughly enjoyed learning from the children and it was clear that a lot of hard work went into them. A massive well done to all of the boys and girls who prepared and delivered an amazing solo talk, I was very proud of you all!

Another well done also goes to our pupil of the week!

A massive well done to you all, P5. You have worked so hard this term! I hope you all have a fantastic, peaceful break. Make sure you spend some quality time with family and friends, and return to school well rested and ready to learn!