Primary 2- Monday 1st June

Good morning boys and girls!😊

I hope you all had a lovely weekend enjoying the sunshine, what beautiful weather we had!β˜€οΈ

Can you believe it, the 1st of June already! Another month has flown by and we are now in our final month of Primary 2. Let’s make the most of our last month together and get started on today’s learning.

We will begin our day as always, with our morning prayer.

God our Father, as we prepare to begin our work, we ask you to help us use properly, the many gifts you have given us, so that we may fully benefit from our day together.

Β St. Barbara, pray for us.Β πŸ™πŸΌ

Here is today’s suggested learning activities- Monday 1st June

I am in the hub Tuesday and Wednesday this week so there will be no blog’s posted on these days. For these days, you can continue to follow the whole school’s R.E and HWB lessons along with a few tasks from your first level home-learning grids.

I would love to hear how you all get on over the next few days so please send in lots of pictures. It would be great to show off all your fabulous work on our weekly blogs.🌟

Have a marvellous Monday my superstars. Work hard but don’t forget to take plenty of breaks and go out and enjoy the sunshine too! I’ll be back on Thursday.

Miss Shreenan πŸŒˆπŸ’›