Primary 2- Friday 15th May

Good morning my terrific twos πŸ€—

Happy Friday! Another whole week of home learning is almost complete, hooray! πŸ₯³

Let’s begin today as we always do with our morning prayer πŸ™πŸΌ

God our Father, as we prepare to begin our work, we ask you to help us use properly, the many gifts you have given us, so that we may fully benefit from our day together.

Β St. Barbara, pray for us.

Here is today’s suggested learning activities- Friday 15th May

I have exciting news…Sumdog’s Mathematics contest for North Lanarkshire schools begins today! We had lots of fun competing in this and did such an amazing job the last time, wouldn’t it be awesome if we do even better this time?

The competition begins today at 8.00am and will end at 8.00pm on Thursday 21st May. It would be amazing if everyone in our class took part so we have a chance to make it onto the live leaderboard.

Let’s show them how great primary twos maths skills are! πŸ†

Well done for another amazing week of learning boys and girls. I have heard you’ve all been working hard and trying your very best. Sounds like you all definitely deserve some GOLDEN TIME this afternoon. 🌟

Parents, once again thank you for all the time and effort you are taking out of your day to support learning at home. Make sure you take some well deserved golden time this afternoon as well.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend. I’ll be back on Monday for another fun-filled week of learning!

Take care,

Miss Shreenan πŸŒˆπŸ’›