Primary 2- Thursday 7th May

Good morning my terrific twos 🌟

I hope you are all well and have been working hard whilst I have been at the hub. I have missed hearing from you over the past 2 days. I am so happy to be back at our online school and look forward to hearing from you all again.

Let’s begin our day with our morning prayer 🙏🏼

God our Father, as we prepare to begin our work, we ask you to help us use properly, the many gifts you have given us, so that we may fully benefit from our day together.              

St. Barbara, pray for us.

I would also like you to say a Hail Mary, during this time I would like you to close your eyes and ask Our Lady to not only keep you and your family safe but also the sick and for those caring for them. 

Now, before we begin today’s activities…I haven’t forgotten about announcing the winner of the Sumdog Competition 🏆

I was super impressed with how many of you took part, almost the whole class and it was very close between you all. The final results and top 3 were…

3rd- Jude M

2nd- Miley

and in 1st place… Anna!   

Well done everyone who took part, give yourself a pat on the back 👏🏻

Here is today’s activities- Thursday 7th May

I have attached the power point linked to the IDL task below-

Barnaby-Bear-visits-Scotland-powerpoint-Autosaved

Remember these are only suggestions, you can adapt these to suit you. The main thing is that you try.

You will all be sad to know that tomorrow and Monday are a bank holiday which means a long weekend and no online learning for you! Online learning will continue again on Tuesday.

I hope you all have a fabulous fun-filled weekend, it is deserved. Come back well rested and ready to learn.

Miss Shreenan ☀️🌈☺️