Primary 2-Monday 4th May

Good morning boys and girls,

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend and are enjoying spending time with your families. I miss seeing you all each day and I hope it isn’t too long before I see you all again.

It is a brand new week so let’s begin our day with our morning prayer 🙏🏼

God our Father, as we prepare to begin our work, we ask you to help us use properly, the many gifts you have given us, so that we may fully benefit from our day together.                 

St. Barbara, pray for us.

Now I would like you to say a Hail Mary and ask our lady to help you and your family keep healthy and safe during this difficult time.

You’ll find today’s suggested tasks here- Monday 4th April

This week will be a little different from normal. Miss Shreenan is in the Hub Tuesday & Wednesday this week so there will be no work posted on these days. Don’t worry though you have plenty of work to be keeping you busy bee’s 🐝

I have assigned more work than normal today so don’t worry if you don’t manage to get through it all today, you can continue with this over the next couple of days.

I have also set a Sumdog contest over Tuesday and Wednesday to keep your brains active! The winner of the competition will be announced on Thursday’s blog- best of luck 🏆

Don’t forget we also have new first level home-learning grids you can be working from.

I hope you all have a marvellous Monday, try not to work too hard. Remember to take plenty of breaks and stay hydrated.

Take care,

Miss Shreenan 🌈

Keep shining my little super stars 🌟