Friday 1st May- Primary 7

Happy Friday Primary 7,

It’s nearly the weekend 🙂! Today marks the beginning of May, this is my favourite month of the year. We always get such lovely weather which makes me smile.

Let’s begin with our morning prayer. Find a quiet spot, close your eyes, join your hands and say thank you to God for looking after us and keeping us safe.

Here is the link to today’s learning activities-

Friday 1st May

These are some of the resources that you will need to support you with today’s tasks-

Synonyms

Reading Task

2nd Level April Calendar ANS (1) 

2nd Level May Calendar

May Altar

Grow your own rainbow

Well done for working hard this week again Primary 7, I know it’s not easy in these circumstances. I really enjoyed hearing from some of you this week, your emails really cheered me up because I am missing you all. Remember you can email me at gw13reidsiobhan@glow.sch.uk or sreid@st-barbaras.n-lanark.sch.uk.

A huge thank you to all of your parents who are supporting you during this time. Please do not worry if you were not able to complete some activities this week, there was plenty for you to choose from and remember they are only suggestions. The main thing is that you are all keeping active, are healthy and safe. Maybe you could treat your mum and dad today and do something special for them to say thank you for helping you over these past few weeks? Perhaps you could make them lunch or a cup of tea?

Have a fantastic Friday and I will be back on Monday with some more fun learning activities.

Mrs Butler ❣️