Tuesday 21st April- Primary 7

Good morning Primary 7, I hope you all managed to access yesterday’s activities easily. The sun is shining again today which always puts a big smile on everyone’s face, so let’s get to work! ☀️

I have uploaded another document that details today’s tasks, remember to try your best to work through the set tasks however it is extremely important that you take some breaks and get out in the sunshine. If you have any questions or issues accessing the resources for today’s activities feel free to email me, sreid@st-barbaras.n-lanark.sch.uk

Tuesday 21st April

Parents: Remember this is only a guide, please do not feel under pressure to complete all tasks.

Let’s begin our day as we always do with our morning prayer. Close your eyes and remember to keep all of the NHS frontline staff in your payers, they are doing an amazing job.

Here is the First News newspaper article that you will need to access to do today’s reading task.

First News- HAIR-LARIOUS HAIRDO

Remember to complete one or two tasks from the Second level grid, there are some really fun activities on this grid.

Have a terrific Tuesday and I look forward to seeing some of your fabulous work.

Mrs Butler 🙂