Tuesday 31st March- Primary 1b

Good morning boys and girls ๐Ÿ™‚

Yesterday was another beautiful Spring day. If you are outside today, see how many signs of Spring you can spot. You could even draw or paint a picture of Spring when you get back inside.

Remember I have set you a spelling and reading challenge on Sumdog to work on this week. ย  ย  ย  I have also set up a Maths competition for our class. Take part and test your amazing skills. I will keep a close eye on Sumdog each day this week and announce the winner of our competition on Friday. Good luck everyone!

Remember to keep active and have fun! Tuesday is our PE day so why not try the Joe Wicks workout, Jump Start Jonny or even some Cosmic Yoga.

We enjoy practising counting to 100 in ones in class with Jack Hartmann. Why not try this at home and ask someone in your house to join in!

Spread some joy by showing kindness today. You could help your mum and dad with any jobs around the house.

Enjoy your day boys and girls. Have fun and keep smiling!

Miss McEleney ๐Ÿ™‚

2 Replies to “Tuesday 31st March- Primary 1b”

1. I am glad Jack was able to get outside in the garden for some fresh air. I am sure he managed to spot lots of signs of Spring.

Great work Jack!

Miss McEleney ๐Ÿ™‚