Wednesday 25th March

Good Morning Primary 5,

I hope that you have been keeping busy and having fun.

Today is the Feast of the Annunciation. This is when Mary said ‘yes’ to being the mother of Jesus. Many people around the word need our prayers. Pope Francis asks us to join with him at 11 am this morning in saying The Lord’s Prayer, The Our Father.

I have been keeping a close eye on Sumdog, First News and Studyladder. Let’s try to get more of us completing today’s set tasks. If you have any problems logging on please get in touch and I will help you.

Find a comfortable place to snuggle up and read your book today. You could make a family member a cup of tea and tell them what you have read. You could use your amazing art skills to draw and annotate your favourite character.

Keep your super maths brain active by revising your focus times table. Make your own flip game, with the questions on one side and the answers on the other, to help you revise.

Practise your coding skills using Minecraft Hour of Code. Try hard to keep your body active. If you want a challenge try Joe Wick’s PE lesson on YouTube, it will definitely get your heart pumping.

I am missing you all and would love to see some of your home learning pictures on our Twitter page.

Take care, and remember to check our blog tomorrow. Mrs Haughey