Room 17's Blog

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – North Lanarkshire site

What I do at Brownies

Hello my name is Rachel, I live in Motherwell and if you don’t know where Motherwell it is in Scotland.  I am going to be writing about Brownies but in this blog I am going to be writing about me and my family.  Oh I forgot to tell you!  I am 9 years old and I go to Brownies on a a Wednesday at 6:30 till 8:00, 1 and a half hours.  At my house I have 2 pets.  One of them is a cat and he is called Domino and he is white with black spots and I also have an Axolotl and if if you didn’t know  what that is it is a type of fish.  She is called Meica, she is so cute.  OK, back to the people of my family.  I have a mum, she is 47 and she is called Melanie and I have a dad, he is also 47 and he is called Graham, and last but not least we have my sister, she is called Lauren, she is 13.  That is my blog!  I hope you enjoyed it ❤️💕❤️💕