Our Lady and St. Francis Primary School

W/e 13th September 2019

This week our JRSO’s went to an induction at King’s House in Motherwell.  Mrs Rimmer accompanied the children and I am confident our Road Safety Officers will be planning competitions and raising awareness soon in Our Lady and St Francis.

Our nursery boys and girls have been experimenting with loose parts and were doing lots of counting and pattern making this week.  We have welcomed 4 new children this week, who have settled in well.

Next week we will have our annual ‘Meet the Teacher’ evening, which will begin at 600.  Nursery – P4 will begin in classes, where you will find out what your child will be learning this year.  P4/5 – P7 will begin in the gym hall where I will give a presentation on the Solihull Approach.  At Nursery – P4 will come to the gym hall and P4/5 – P7 will go to the classes.  We hope you find the evening informative and enjoyable.

I hope you have had a lovely weekend and are ready to start a fresh new week.

Miss Lewis