Old Monkland Primary School & Nursery Class

WHERE EVERY CHILD IS SPECIAL

Primary 3/4 – 15.6.20

Hello boys and girls 🙂

I hope you all had a nice weekend! I had a very relaxing weekend made some homemade burgers. They were very tasty! What did you all get up to? 🙂

Sumdog

This week is your last week for Sumdog challenges. You have a Maths and a Spelling Challenge. The Maths Challenge has lots of different subjects that we have covered this year. You will receive a reward of 100 coins for completing this! Good luck everyone 🙂

Spelling 

Here are your spelling words for this week. Well done to everyone who has been working really hard on these since the school closed!

Weekly Spelling words 15.6.20

Oxford Owl

Here are some suggestions of Oxford Owl books that you could read at home. Remember the instructions to access Oxford Owl can be found on our class Teams page.

Blue Group – Journey to Mars

Red Group – Tom Thumb and the Football Team

Orange Group – Into the Pyramid

Green Group – The Race

Memories 

As you might remember, on Friday I had asked you to think about your favourite memory from Primary 3/4. If you have one could you please leave a comment below or post on our class teams page. I will then put them together for everyone to see 🙂

Have a nice day boys and girls, keep in touch!

Miss Marchant 🙂