Old Monkland Primary School & Nursery Class

WHERE EVERY CHILD IS SPECIAL

Primary 3/4 – 12.6.20

Hello Primary 3/4 and happy Friday!

I hope you have all had a great week and have been having fun working on our new Home Learning Grid that was posted on Monday. I have been in school all week preparing for August. The class feels so empty without you all and we all miss you very much!

Sumdog

Well done to the boys and girls who completed their Time assessment on Friday. I have to say I am very impressed with everybody’s scores as we only covered Time a little bit before school closed! 🙂 The top 3  children for the Sumdog Spelling Challenge this week was Enya, Logan R and Robyn. Well done to you three 🙂 Everyone look out for a reward from me later on today for all of your hard work!

Memories

One of your tasks on the new Home Learning grid is to think about your favourite memories from your time in Primary 3/4. I would be very grateful if you could have a think about it for next week and leave a comment below or post one on our class Teams page. I would like to put them altogether for you to see!

Have a great day boys and girls and remember to have some Golden Time too!

Take care

Miss Marchant 🙂