Old Monkland Primary School & Nursery Class

WHERE EVERY CHILD IS SPECIAL

Primary 2/3 It’s May Already!

Good Morning boys and girls, can you believe it is May already? I’m glad the sun has decided to come back out this morning, hopefully it continues to stay.

I’m very excited about Monday – it’s known by some as STAR WARS DAY! (May the 4th/force be with you). I have put together some fun Star Wars activities you can do at home if you’re a big fan like me so keep an eye out for those on Monday morning!

Before we left school some of us had written letters to my mum’s cousin, Mrs Rose in Australia. She works in the University of Adelaide in Australia. She teaches English as a second language to people. She has e-mailed me back answers to all your questions we sent over with some pictures too. She’s even sent us a picture of Kevin the Koala who lives at the bottom of her garden! I hope you enjoy reading her answers as I know she had fun answering them for you.

Australia Questions Answered

Let me know if you found any of her answers interesting or funny or if you had anything else you would like to ask her.

As it’s Friday, remember to have some Golden Time. I’m spending my Golden Time today watching things on Disney+, how are you spending it?

Missing you all, take care

Miss Bennett xx