Old Monkland Primary School & Nursery Class

WHERE EVERY CHILD IS SPECIAL

Primary 3/4 – 27.4.20

Good Morning boys and girls!

I hope you all had a great weekend and managed to enjoy this lovely weather! It is a new week of Home Learning and so I will be posting different things I find that might be fun throughout the week. I hope you are getting on okay with your Home Learning grids that were posted last week.

As it is Monday I have made up new spelling lists for you to work from this week. Remember I will be uploading a new set of spelling words each week. Here are the words for this week:

Weekly Spelling words 27.4.20

There is a new Sumdog challenge this week all about your times tables! You will be practising the times tables we have learned this year in different games and activities on Sumdog. I hope you have fun as I know how much you all LOVE to play Buzz, Class Champion and Hit the Button in class!

The Royal Bank of Scotland are doing a series of lessons called ‘Money Sense Mondays’. Today’s lesson is all about coins and notes. They are available on Youtube from 11:30am. If you type in Royal Bank of Scotland on Youtube you should find it. I will leave a link to the Youtube site below. The lessons are also available on Facebook if any of your parents have an account.

https://www.youtube.com/user/RBS/videos

Have a good day and stay safe!

Miss Marchant 🙂 x