Primary 1 and 1/2 went to meet a very special lady at Summerlee yesterday. Mrs Claus let us ride in Santa’s sleigh and decorate their tree. We even got sit on sit on Santa’s special armchair and see if we were on the nice list!

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

7 Replies to “Primary 1 and 1/2 went to meet a very special lady at Summerlee yesterday. Mrs Claus let us ride in Santa’s sleigh and decorate their tree. We even got sit on sit on Santa’s special armchair and see if we were on the nice list!”

1. Thanks P1 and P1/2 for letting me join you on your trip. I would just like to say the pupils that were in my group were an absolute credit to the school. 🙂

2. Looks like a great day out. I hope Mrs Claus checked that Miss Smyth and Miss MCCormack were on the nice list too!! 🎅🏻🎄😊

3. Orla had a fantastic day & would like us to take her back with her sisters, she’s sure Ava is on the naughty list she said!