Ms Hutchison's Homework Page

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – North Lanarkshire site

Celebration of Good Work

| 1 Comment

This post has lots to celebrate. I have included some examples of really good work. We have some of our Glasgow landmark presentations, maths and literacy work to showcase. Take your time to look through all the work. You can post kind comments here on via Teams.

Research Task

I asked you to research one of Glasgow’s landmarks and send me your information in the way that suited you. If we were in class we would have spent Thursday and Friday of last week presenting to each other…so we are going to do that in our online classroom. I am going to attach some outstanding examples. Have a look at each one. They may have chosen the same landmark as you but have they found other information, pictures or presented in a different way?

The first is by Joseph

THE CLYDE AUDITORIUMJM

Next Maryam’s presentation

Clyde ArcMB

Connor made a video presentation

Lucas did two versions of his research. Have a look.

Lucas’s presentation (1)

Ella’s is next

EW presentation

Here is a link to Ana’s presentation

I want to show you some other wonderful work from last week.

First a big shout out to all the marvellous readers.  Maryam is in the lead! Frankie, Lucas, Caitlyn, Lenox, Ana and Maxi all helping to raise our total. This is a blue challenge task for this week…Can we get another badge from Epic?

Ana  created this for the angle challenge.

Joseph made this marvellous model of the Finnieston crane from lego.

Ciar worked hard on the visualisation task and created these images. One being a cheeky self-portrait.

Well done everyone.  Take some time to put a comment for this post.

One Comment