Long Way Home

Recently I have been reading the last chapter in my book. The book is very exciting you don’t know what is going to happen. I am nearly finished the book and I will miss it because it was one of those books that just sucks you in to read on.

Review on Long Way Home

There is a lttle boy called George and he lives in a home. His care worker Mrs Thomas is trying really hard to get him a family. There was a family that lived on a farm that George went to stay with. When they arrived Mr and Mrs Dyer were waiting at the front door along with a child called Tom. Whilst Mr and Mrs Dyer were talking to Mrs Thomas George walked along to see Tom. Tom wasn’t sure about George but they walked in the front door and waited on George’s new mum and dad. When George was settled in they ll had tea together with an extra child called Storme. They all had a lovely dinner then had a hot cup of tea. After their cup of tea they went to bed. In the middle of the night Georgewas wakend by Tom. Tosaid “quickly you have to come outside and help me” so they both rushed outside. When they got outside the cow field was floded but there was one cow missing called jimiama. It was stranded on a tiny peice of grass sorounded by water. George and Tom leaped onto the island and pushed the cow off the island and onto the grass. All the cows were safe and then they went back to bed. The next morning George and Tom got to work on milking the cows. That night Storme and George went to the Moore and tried to reach the stone of life. half way Storme had sliped and hurt her ankle really bad, George had to carry Storme alot of the way then they camped out and fell asleep. during the night Tom and Mr Dyer were worried so the set off to find them. They aventually found them and took them home. Mrs Dyer had damaged her back and got took to the hospital. Mr Dyer called Mrs Thomas to take George back. In half an hour George was in the car and on his way home. He got home and went to sleep. He woke up during the night and snuck out and headed back to the farm. He walked for miles before hitching a ride off the police he was asked a bunch of questions then they reached the hospital that Mrs Dyer was stored in but when he walked visiting time was over so he headed on to the farm. he finnaly got there and he was the happiest boy on Earth.