Wednesday 15th May 2013

I received some fantastic news yesterday from Mark Millar. Mark has purchased the new books for our school library through a friend and has managed to secure a 25% discount. In real terms, this means that there will be approximately 300 brand new non-fiction books coming our way in a week’s time! What an absolutely fantastic boost to our library!!! I’m sure you’ll wish to join me in thanking Mark for his friendship and ongoing support to St Bartholomew’s and for this extremely generous donation in particular.

Parents and carers of Primary 7 pupils, please remember that the children’s induction day at St Ambrose is TOMORROW. The children should make their own way to St Ambrose, ready for a prompt 9am start. As the induction day will finish before 3 o’clock, the boys and girls will be walked back to St Bartholomew’s and dismissed from here at the usual time. Pupils should wear their school uniform. I know the children are looking forward to their day at high school. Best manners, work and behaviour everyone, please! DO ST BART’S PROUD!