P7 Leavers’ Party 11 June 2015

Our P7 pupils spent a few lovely hours together tonight dancing, chatting and enjoying each others’ company.  One of our parents, Mr McClean, was the DJ for the night. Here are some snaps of the pupils dancing the night away. Mr McClean was very impressed with  their dance routines. Ms Scott and Ms Brunton have taught them well!

Alex Graham Caterers provided burgers, chips and ice cream and pupils were given drinks of their choice.

Thank you to Ms Brunton, Mrs Charles, Mrs Patrick and Mrs Martin for their help in preparing for the event and supporting it tonight.

The pupils finished the night with a group photo and some party bags. Here is the Class of 2015!

6 thoughts on “P7 Leavers’ Party 11 June 2015”

1. Hope you all had a great night. Sorry I couldn’t be there. Looks like you all had an amazing night!

2. The party was amazing last night! I would like to thank all of the teachers for working so hard to make a great night! It was really fun!

3. The party was so much fun and we all really enjoyed ourselves. Thankyou to all the teachers who organised it. It will be a night to remember!!!

4. I am so glad that you all had a good night, I certainly did. Hope your dancing legs weren’t too sore today. Really loved the sneaky peek of the routines for your graduation!