Kilbowie Day 1

We have had lots of fun so far hope to do more of what we are doing (Lewis and Aaron C).

Kilbowie is good because we get to do what we want (Jack F).

I have enjoyed jumping off the pier and want to go gorge walking tomorrow (Kyle).

Kilbowie is a great centre. I enjoyed my adventure walk (Dillon).

I am enjoying all of the activities (Jack G).

I am really enjoying all the activities (Aaron D).

8 thoughts on “Kilbowie Day 1”

1. Looks like you are all having such a great time! Not sure i would have jumped in to that cold water! Sleep well so you are ready to have more fun tomorrow!!!! Xx

2. Looks like you are all having a fabulous time, looking forward to checking in to see what you are all up to through the week, hope you all have an amazing time and don’t miss your mammys too much!

3. Absolutely brilliant pictures they all made me laugh and smile. L, your face is funny in the water, R, your face at the table is hilarious and D son, you really suit your red overalls lol!!!!

The house is quite without you pal, night night all, have a crackin day tomorrow and i look forward to some more pics x

4. I hope you are all having a super time! I can’t wait to see tomorrow’s adventures. I hope that Mrs Martin, Mrs Allan and Miss Hendry are having a great time too!

5. Great photos Dillon of you @ your school friends, all a bit adventurous for your granny @ grandad,but you look as if your having a ball. Enjoy the rest of the week. Love you, granny @ granda rodgers xo