7 thoughts on “P3 Zumba Dance Routines”

1. Wow I am very impressed with the zumba moves. Our little nursery children love zumba and they have completed a zumbathon. If you would like to learn the ‘Gummy Bear’ and ‘ Uptown Funk’ zumba, pop along to our nursery, you are very welcome. Our children would love to see your zumba too.

2. Very creative P3! I can see that you have been developing your rhythm, timing and a variety of movement skills. Perhaps you could teach some of your fantastic Zumba routines to P1a!

3. Dear Mrs Donald and Ms Scott,
    Thanks very much for your kind comments! P3 were delighted to read your comments this morning. We would love to see your zumba routines and show off our moves. Please let us know when suits?

4. Great moves P.3! Loved watching the video. Looking forward to seeing some of these moves at the next Parent Council disco!

5. Fantastic! We will look at the nursery diary, and we will get back to you and set the date for a Zumba dance off. P3, we are ready and waiting for this fun activity. Will you be dancing Miss Lalmy?
    Because I certainly will. I can’t help myself when I hear the music!

6. Thanks very much for the kind comments Mrs Wallace and Mrs Home! P3 are going to be sharing their learning with nursery pupils tomorrow afternoon so we will have more zumba stars!

Mrs Donald I am a zumba Queen are you up for a dance off and we can let the children vote!? 🙂