3 Former Glenmanor Pupils Perform at Area Head Teacher’s Meeting

Midnight Sketch

The band ‘Midnight Sketch’ performed their own version of ‘Live Forever’ by Oasis at the Area Head Teacher’s Meeting today, held in Chryston High School. I was delighted to see that 3 out of 4 of the girls were former Glenmanor pupils, Emma, Georgia and Hannah, who played while Hayley (formerly Stepps PS) sang beautifully. Well done!

I spoke to the girls about how the band was created. Hayley explained that she had worked with Emma to write their own songs and their music teacher, Mr Drysdale, had suggested that they form a band by recruiting and drummer and a pianist.  They asked Georgia and Hannah to join them and they formed the band ‘Midnight Sketch’.

They have performed at Chryston High Talent Show and Chilterns Rest and Retirement Home. They will perform at Chryston High Summer Concert on 16 June and I have invited them to perform at our Summer Service on 24 June.

We look forward to seeing and hearing you soon!

4 thoughts on “3 Former Glenmanor Pupils Perform at Area Head Teacher’s Meeting”

1. Well done girls, a great achievement for you all, looking forward to seeing your performance.