BBC Report

EXPECT THE INSPECTORS!

Her Majesty’s Inspectors are coming to Greenfaulds High School from 13th Nov to 17th Nov to promote improvement in the school. An inspection is when a group of HMI come to the school to evaluate the quality of the schools education system. Throughout the week inspectors will come into classrooms and look at pupils work and teachers teaching. They will also be meeting will staff and pupils in groups. The school are really excited about the inspection with one teacher saying “I am Looking forward to talking about what we do. I think my class will be nervous and won’t talk to me though.” Also another teacher said “I am nervous and tired.”

Greenfaulds High School last got inspected on the 21st of March 2006. This inspection was all very good with leadership and strong teamwork quoted as a strength. Pupils and staff are confident that we can continue this outstanding performance.

This time there will be a team of 14 inspectors coming to see how much Greenfaulds High School has changed in the past ten years.