Full week of p5/6!

We have all had a great and busy week of p5/6. We have had the opportunity of a basketball coach in on Monday morning to teach us how to dribble, pass and shoot!

We have then started a whole class novel called Granny Nothing. The novel is about children that need someone to look after and there was nanny sue so she looked after the children she is really mean the children hate her .so there was another granny they never knew about her and they just met her and she took the blame that the children could miss school and dad was angry because he was in in a meeting and he got a call from the school saying the children have missed school.we cant wait to read more of the book!!!

We had a small mini topic about Sound and Light and we managed to them do a light experiment!

We even created our own version of Vincet Van Goghs creation of “Starry Night”.  Look at our pictures in this great PowerPoint!

By Eva

One thought on “Full week of p5/6!”

1. A lot of work going on, but I think you forgot to upload the powerpoint. If you’re stuck come and see me and I’ll help.