The week P7 were away

Primary 7 were at Kilbowie this week which meant we were top of the school. This meant more responsibility and we had to monitor during wet break, be office assistants and also be the school messenger.

Brodie, Charlie, Kirsty, Courtney and Emma all did a great job and really enjoyed office duty.

We all got shot at monitoring. It was hard at first because the children didn’t listen but we discussed strategies as a class and it got better.

Lots of us helped with messenger. Today Bobby did loads of messages for Mrs Woodward and the office.

In the classroom we finished our science by making a graph to show our results. It was hard but really cool that we can just put all the information in and it makes a graph. Look at some of our graphs below.

We have been doing lots of health work this week, learning about substances and how people misuse them. We talked about legal and illegal drugs and have been using information sheets to make warning posters about alcohol, smoking, solvents, ecstasy and canabis. These are up on our health wall in our classroom.

On Friday we started to learn about tennis in PE. We were outside but had to come in because it was raining. We learned how to hold the racquet and how to balance the ball on the racquet. On Monday we will learn more tennis skills.

One thought on “The week P7 were away”

1. You were very responsible Primary 6 and I know from this week you will be ready to take on some of the extra opportunities that Primary 7 brings.
    I am very impressed with your science graphs. I must get you to help me next time I need to collate information in a graph.