Balance

Today at P.E we were doing gymnastics and we’re concentrating on balance. ย We were trying to be as still as we could on different balances. ย We were asked to balance on a certain number of parts of our body and see how creative we could be. ย Look at some of our balances….

A four part partner balance.

13 thoughts on “Balance”

1. I enjoyed doing balances in gym and thought it was really fun. My favourite part was doing the human pyramid.

2. In P.E I enjoyed the balance task. I showed my strength by balancing Kyle Copland on my shoulders. This was good team work and lots of fun.

3. It was very fun balancing and trying out new way to do it. I loved it soooooooooo much!!!
    By Hannah M

This looks like a lot of fun. I don’t think I could manage to do most of those things! – Gayle

4. In PE I had lots of fun doing the balances especially when we were balancing on the bench.Gymnastics has been my favourite topic in Pe because it is fun๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜„.!……=)

5. I loved doing these different balances they were so fun. Some of them were quite hard though cause sometimes you fell over but I tried my hardest to not lose my balance. It’s fun to see all the cool pictures, I loved the balance that Alfie and Kyle done it was amazing and I also enjoyed doing the balance with your leg in front of you and your arms out stretched. It was so funny when we all lined up in height order for our picture.

6. I thought it was super fun and I thought I was good๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ It was quite tricky but it was quite easy at the same time, it tested my strength and muscles and my mom looked at the pictures and thought that too๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹ I hope we do it again soon๐Ÿ˜œ Can’t wait๐Ÿ˜ƒโ˜˜๐Ÿ˜ƒ

7. I thought it was fun and I thought I was good at it๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒIt tested my strength, my stamina, and my muscles๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰Itteringham was quite hard but more ” super easy ” at the same time๐Ÿ›  I hope we do it again, I loved it๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„I think this was the most fun P.E ever๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ’

8. I don’t really like gymnastics but this was fun because I got to mount on Ashton’s shoulders!