The Rights of the Child

This week we have started our new topic on The Rights of the Child.  Some of them we discussed were:-

–  Adults should do what is best for you

–  You have the right to live

–  You have the right to make friends

–  You should not be put in prison

–  You have the right to play

–  You have the right to good health

–  No one should hurt you in any way

–  You have the right to education

We discussed these in our groups and decided on the 3 most important.  The ones in bold are the ones the class agreed on.

Which ones do you think are most important?

13 thoughts on “The Rights of the Child”

1. It was a very fun topic. The best part was getting to learn and have fun while doing work. I think that it is a very good topic for school and i hope we do it again!!!

2. I am sure you are going to learn more about the rights of the child. I wonder if our wellbeing words match with some of the rights??

3. i like our topic it is so fun leaning about the right of the child. i cant wait to larn lots more about our topic.

4. I think this is a very important topic. And think the facts we picked are very important. I can’t wait to learn more facts with the class.And i hope in the future our child rights come true.