Our New Topic

image image image image

Inventions Topic

Last week we did a lot of work for our new topic. We looked at a camera that was 50 years old. We matched things that were old and new. We also researched when things were invented.

Ewan also brought in an old telephone that belonged to his granddad. It was a great phone to look at!

Here are some of our thoughts on the topic: 

Caiden- I thought our topic was good.

Niamh- My favourite station was the IPad station. I found out when IPads were invented.

Daniel- I liked the IPads because I got to see lots of different years.

Craig- I liked being on the Ipads too.

Andrew- My favourite station was the sorting station. We had to put everything in the correct order.

Nieve- My favourite station was the match station because I got to learn was from the olden days and what is new.

Conor- I liked looking at the old camera because it looked like it was 50 years old.

Rhys- I liked the camera because you could draw a picture of it and we looked at all the details on it.

Ryan- I liked the sorting area because we started sorting all the olden days ones first.

Riley- My favourite when we got to compare the old camera and the IPad.