The Games are coming…………..

This week we started our new topic.  We are going to become games masters.  In our class we have created 7 different companies to make games.  The companies are called:

Brain Buttons.

Gold Fish.

KLCL Co.

Crush IT

CKCM’s

FH Tech JGJ

Contren Review Games.

At the start of the week we had already learned about an important part of games making.  This is called play testing.  Play testing is fun and important because it finds out if ganes will crash.  It also lets the games makers see if their games work and if it is too hard or too easy.  Some of the games had bugs in them.  This meant that some of the characters got stuck, and some just disappeared.  Play testing also lets games makers see if their games are boring.

In maths we have started to learn aboutt the 4 times table.  It is fun and hard.

Holly and Julia noticed that it is double the 2 times table!

Bethany then reminded us that the 10 times table is double the five.

We haven’t even done the 3 or 6 times table, but Cameron already think the 6 times table is double the 3 times table

I wonder if we will find any other times tables like that?

All at P3

6 thoughts on “The Games are coming…………..”

1. Primary 3 you have had such a busy first week back. Your new topic sounds really interesting and exciting . That is going to stretch your computer skills to make your own games. I think I would like to apply to be one of your play testers!!

I love the facts you are finding out about your times tables. I wonder if Cameron is right about the six times table…..

2. I think when we went to the university it was prrity hard to diside wich game would go throgh or not.
    I liked the game drop box it was one of my favorite ones.
    I wouuld score it out of 10 cause it was an excellent!!

I will be back with some more news to commenent on !!
    so bye for just now p3

3. I have learned that when you grow up anyone can make games and you need to score them out of 10 before they go on to app store!

4. What I found difficult about this was joining all the stuff into Sketchnation.

I enjoyed testing the games.

I I learned how to use the i-pad better and make a game.