At last a movie

Over the past few weeks we’ve been working with lots of different technology to make some animated movies.  this all started from creating out own profiles for super heroes, then writing a story about them.  We broke the story down using story boards and created these animations and scripts using that.  We used the Ipads to create music on garage band, and would like to say a big thanks to P6 for their help with this. Mr Flanigan will upload our movie reviews and links to our master pieces in the next few days.  This was quite a difficult project, because we used lots of different programms and computers, but after seeing our final movies, we are delighted with what we’ve done.

4 thoughts on “At last a movie”

1. Your movies are excellent and I really enjoyed my afternoon in class watching you use the ipads to create one stage of your animation.
    I hope you are all asking Mum and Dad to go onto your blog and look at the movies you have made…

2. I found ot difficult when i was puting the voices in our animation.
    I enjoyed making the props characters and backgrounds to put in our animation.
    I learned that we can make a movie.

3. I found it difficult going on the ipad and making lots of different music.
    I enjoyed watching the movie that we had made.
    I learned that you can use onion skin to line up all the photos.