We are Mugicians (magic musicians)

As part of our learning in literacy week, we took one of the Winnie the Witch books and made it more interesting by adding some music and reading it out loud.  We asked our teacher to film it for us so everyone can enjoy it.

As we are still having some roofing work done, there are a couple of bangs we didn’t plan on having.

Click here, then sit back, relax and enjoy the story.

4 thoughts on “We are Mugicians (magic musicians)”

1. You are a very clever class. I like the fact that your video shows you creating and performing your music. Well done P3!

2. I was lucky enough to visit while you were creating music….you have lots of talents Primary 3 and what a stunning video. Well done!!

3. What a great time you had in your class in literacy week. Your music was fabulous! Very well done!

4. WOW p3 yous must be good at magic then well done and I loved your assembly to yous guys must be doing a great job keep it up alsoI love all of your pictures making the movies keep it up p3 I love it all.