Fun at the Farm

Annmarie “We had lots of fun on our school trip to the farm”.

Elli “There was big bouncy pillows that we got to jump on because we were so freezing it helped to warm us up.”

William “We got to feed pigs, cows, sheep and goats! My favourite part was feeding the goats, the babies were playing tig.”

Oliver “We had lots of fun at the farm, but the weather got quite cold and rainy.”

Ayva “My favourite part was holding lots of animals like rabbits and a chicken, we got to feed them too.”

Michael “My favourite part was going on a tractor ride. we saw cows that were pregnant. We also found out cows had 3 stomachs.”

Kevin “We got to give lambs milk, we had to use a  bottle so they could get the milk.”

We had a great time at the farm and so did Miss Nisbet.

Here are some great pictures of our trip to Brairlands farm.

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

6 thoughts on “Fun at the Farm”

1. Amy had a great time on the trip! Kathryn, Amy’s mummy.

I think it was the best trip ever.i liked it when the goats were playing tig, it was funny.and I am glad annmarie was my parter.

2. At the farm I saw goats playing tig, a horse called Nelson and a donkey called Fudge. We saw two pigs, and some lambs, and we gave them some food. We got to hold a bunny and some Guinea pigs, the bunny was so furry and cute. We went on a tractor ride round the farm, it was very, very smelly. The cows were eating silage, they love it but it STINKS!!!
    Iona is the girl that works there, and drives the tractor and looks after the animals. It very very very cold, but except from that it was 100 very fun.

3. I loved our class trip to the farm. We got to feed lambs with milk they started to pull on the bottles. We got to pet guinea pigs and bunnies it was great. My favourite part was the bouncy pillows!!