Wonderful Writing

image image image image image

We wrote about Nessie last week. We have been working on our narrative writing. Mrs Noble thought that our writing was brilliant and she told Mrs Woodward. She came to read our stories and she said that she was very proud of all of us.

This week for writing we have new writing targets. Primary 1 are all going to write more than 1 sentence. Primary 2 are going to try to use joining words like and, but, so and because and they are also going to spell common words correctly. We are all working hard to use capital letters, full stops and finger spaces.

We were learning about Bruce and the Spider for our topic this week so we decided to write our own stories retelling this Scottish legend.

William – I was trying hard to write using finger spaces.

Niamh – I was trying to write a wee bit neater and spell my common words properly.

Jason – I was trying to be a bit neater and I was checking my sentences made sense.

Erin – I was writing my sentences without help.

Caiden – I was thinking carefully about my capital letters.

4 thoughts on “Wonderful Writing”

1. I am looking forward to coming back into your class this week to read more of your writing and see if you are meeting some of your new targets.