Our Artwork for the School Art Show

This week we have painted animals. We created artwork of animals because that is what Angela Davidson likes to paint.  Yesterday we painted cows and today we painted tigers. First we painted grass using paint brushes. Next we dipped our hands into the paint to make the body and the legs of our animals. Then we added heads and tails using our fingers.  It was important to give our pictures time to dry.  Next we used black pens to add in patches, stripes and faces for our animals.  The last thing we did was stick on our google eyes.  This artwork was a little bit messy but some of us helped to wash the paintbrushes and the paint trays.

Erin- I liked making the hand prints because I dipped my hand in he paint and it got all orange.

Andrew- I liked puting the black pen on the pictures because it was fun.

Niamh- I liked puting the stripes on my tiger because it was fantastic.

We are really looking forward to showing all our family and friends our artwork next Friday at our art show and are also looking forward to the other children in the school seeing it too.

3 thoughts on “Our Artwork for the School Art Show”

1. Your art work was fabulous Primary 1/2. The tigers and sheep were superb! I am impressed that you kept the paint to your hands and paper!

2. Well done Primary 1/2 your works of art look fantastic and I know they will look really good on display at our art show.