Our trip to the Post Office

Yesterday P1/2 went to the post office. We put letters into the post box and we looked at some stamps. We all enjoyed it very much.

6 thoughts on “Our trip to the Post Office”

1. Wow, it looks like you have been having a fabulous time. You have been so busy and I can tell by the smiles on your faces that have really enjoyed your learning. Keep up the good work!

2. I see you wrapped up well for the cold weather. Miss Wallace told me how well you behaved and how well you listened at the post office.

3. That looks a great trip out of class. I hoped you sent your wonderful letters about our school and Chryston to Katie Morag.
    I am sure she will enjoy reading them as much as I did.

4. I think if I was to receive one of those beautiful letter I would be very pleased. I bet the person you are sending your letter to will feel the same.

5. A great trip boys and girls. You look like you have been learning lots in and out of the classroom, keep up the hard work!