Westfield Primary School

How to Access Glow

All children have set up and used glow in school but if they’ve forgotten and need some support there are instructions below.

(All children have their username and password in their folders if they’ve forgotten or lost the original)

• Once on their dashboard there are three icons –

• the mail icon (this is how we will be communicating with them as we have a group set up-just check the inbox for new mail as you would with Hotmail etc.)
  • the one drive icon (this is where they can save their work if they aren’t using their homework jotter)
  • office 365 (this is where they have access to various programmes such as Microsoft word and powerpoint programmes if they choose to use them)

1. Hi my daughter is in miss Mcallums class – Robyn Sprunt. I do not have any details to log into glow. Could these possibly be text or emailed to me? Thanks Rebekah stewart

2. Hi, my son is in Mrs Goodwins class (Rio Strang) I do not have any details to log on to glow and Rio does not remember them. Can these details be sent to me? Many Thanks

3. I’ll get these from Mrs Goodwin for you and post on site