Westfield Primary School

Contact Details

Westfield Primary School

Westfield Drive

Cumbernauld

G68 9HJ

Tel: 01236 794812

Fax: 01236 732925

1. Hi could I have the online details for my son Ben in p6/7 so I can pay for his lunch online thanks

2. Dear sir/Madam,

I am enquiring to see if you are holding your annual Christmas fayre and if so if there are stalls available?

I hand make wooden keepsakes and personalised gifts which are quite unique yet reasonably priced. I have a Facebook page which is Granny Bees Keepsakes if you would like to have a look at some of my work and see if this is suitable for your fayre

Kindest regards
    Alan Grey

3. To find out more about the Christmas Fayre, and if there are any stalls still available, please contact our head teacher, Carol Ellington, at ht@westfield.n-lanark.sch.uk or call on 01236 794812.

Best Wishes,

Craig

4. If you are looking to pay for your child’s lunches online, please contact the office on 01236 794812. They will be able to guide you through the set-up of your online account.

Best Wishes,

Craig

5. For Mrs Alston

This is the link for PANTS.

https://www.nspcc.org.uk/keeping-children-safe/support-for-parents/underwear-rule/

Kind Regards
    Siobhan Ferguson

6. Good afternoon can you tell me if it is possible to contact my child’s teacher through email rather than through glow where the work is set I have a concern about her ability at Maths and would like to speak to the teacher without my child seeing it on her glow account. Thank you in advance

7. Dear Westfield Primary Team,

Can I please ask if the information from this morning also relates to the nursery children? If so I have not received a text message yet.

Apology for the question if this is only for P1-P7.

Warm regards,
    Marie Fries
    (Benjamin Mathers-Fries)

8. Hi I’m just emailing as I’m concerned about my daughter Emilie Thea Gold, I received her class details and she has been put into Ms Copeland P1/2 class, she was in a composite class last year with Mrs Logan and had become very close with one girl who is not in her new class and unfortunately she doesn’t know anyone in her new class, we tried to reassure her that she can still see her friend Heidi at break and lunch but I’ve been told that this might not be the case as classes will be kept separate from each other at break time and lunch by a teacher, I would also like to be given the reasoning behind her being put in a composite class again.
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Yours sincerely
    Sheree Gold