Westfield Nursery

1. Hi Miss Copeland

Today we read We’re going on a bear hunt and did all the actions. Then I drew a picture of a bear. Mummy doesn’t know how to upload it onto the blog so I’ll show you it when I see you. I am really missing all the ladies and my nursery friends.

Lots of love

Murray x

2. Hi Murray

You have been a busy boy, I am looking forward to seeing your lovely bear picture (Miss Copeland is a silly sausage and has realised your mummy can’t put pictures on the blog but you could email it to me on KCopeland@westfield.n-lanark.sch.uk and I could put it on for you or Mummy could put it on twitter). I hope you enjoyed reading the story and doing the actions. I’ve heard your neighbour has a new little puppy called Mei, I wonder if you have seen it yet? All the nursery ladies are missing you too, especially Mrs Kerr. Hopefully we will all be together again soon.

Lots of love and Hugs

Miss Copeland, Mrs Bell, Mrs Kerr, Miss Gough and Mrs Simpson xxx