Sacred Heart Primary

Home Learning 26th May 2020

Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a lovely long weekend. It was so nice to speak to some of you on Thursday, it really made my week. I am hoping to arrange some new meetings today for Thursday so please keep an eye on your emails for an invite!

Thank you to everyone who has sent me lots of their learning so far. I have been looking through my emails and the work is fantastic. Well done everyone!

Here is your learning tasks for this week:

> This week you can select some tasks from our Newsround table. You can access Newsround here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround

Each day you can watch Newsround and select a task to do. Each task is based on what you have watched. Miss Rossetti really likes the task about FACT V OPINION. Give it a wee go!

>Take some time out of your week and enjoy some reading or listen to an audiobook.

>I have set a times table challenge for everyone on Sumdog.

>The tasks on Sumdog are completely up to you this week. You can practise any of the skills you wish this week and earn as many coins as you can.

>Have a go at some of these times tables tasks! I love the skip, hop or jog task!

Art & Design

>This week I would like you to learn about Steven Brown. The famous artist of the McCoo’s! If you click on the link below, it will take you to a PowerPoint all about the famous Scottish Artist. I would like you to take some notes in your own words about the artist and write down some things that make his work so unique.

Steven Brown Art Lesson PowerPoint

>You can also practise drawing your own Highland Coo! If you click on the link below it will take you to a ‘How To’ sheet that will help you draw a highland coo. I can’t wait to see them!

McCoo Drawing

Enjoy your tasks this week and as always I will add extras as the week goes on.

Have a great day,

Miss Rossetti xx