Day 4 Posts continued…

Hi Mum, Dad and Demi. I have had great fun in Kilbowie. I will see you when I get back tomorrow. I miss you so much. JK

Having a really good time today. Did skiing and the gorge was freezing. See you tomorrow. Bye LMcL

Hi Mum, I went skiing. I had fun. EMcL

I done skiing for the first time. I fell πŸ™ MC

To Mum, I am really missing you. I did skiing. The teachers’ were talking about how good I was πŸ™‚ now going walking and I will jump in the sea. I will have great fun! AK

Day 4 Posts

Today I am going skiing! I can’t wait to see you on Friday. The rooms are too quiet without my brother. CB

Today I am going tree climbing. In the afternoon I am doing the gorge. Cant wait to see you on Friday. Love you KG

Today is the last day. I am looking forward to skiing. I have had fun so far and it’s been a great week. I am looking forward to what else today has to offer. Until then OC x

Cant wait to come home. Hope there are no delays! I also hope I don’t fall at skiing haha! AL

Day 3 Posts continued…

For Gran, thanks for your message! Today we were coasteering along the rocks and we did skiing today. It was really fun! This evening we are making a yacht and I will see you on Friday. Love you JH

To Mum, Dad and Declan, today I was coasteering along the rocks at the beach. We were skiing and I liked it a lot. Now we are making a yacht. Love you and see you on Friday. KG

Hi Mum and Dad, having a great time! Really enjoying everything about Kilbowie. Can’t wait until the end of the week to see you. NB

Hi Mum and Dad, I’m having a blast at kilbowie! I cant wait to see you on Friday. SJ

Today I went coasteering around the coast of Oban. Lots of fun. Can’t wait to see you on Friday. RMcK

Had fun today because I jumped off a cliff into water. EPB

Hope everything back at home and school is ok. I am having a great time. MOP

I am enjoying Kilbowie. Not looking forward to coming home! AH

Hope you are not crying without me! KMcG xxx

I am having fun. I have met some new friends. LM

Hi Mum and Dad, today I did cycling. Then I got better at riding the bicycle. Tonight we are making a yacht. We are having fun. I miss you very much. VDN

I had fun up the mountains and on the bikes. Love RS

Day 3 Posts continued…

To Mum, I enjoyed climbing up the mountains and I am proud of myself because I got to the top and I pushed myself! SR

Today was really fun! We got to do rock climbing and hunger games. I wish all of you could come here and experience it all in the near future. OC

To Mum, missing the two girls lots and also you! I scaled the second highest rock face. AL

I enjoyed the hunger games and I enjoyed the climbing! ACM

Hi Mum and Dad, everything is so much fun at Kilbowie and I never ever want to come home haha! MMcL

Hello Mum, I like Kilbowie and I have 1 shell. KB

Hello Mum, I like Kilbowie 5/5. VW

I had a good day climbing the mountains. I was hunting my teachers down with my friends! JTK

Day 3 Posts

Hi Mum, I’m having fun and I miss you. EMcL

Hi Dad, I went rock climbing and I did very well because I was scared! CB

To Mum, I am having a good time. I nearly fell down a hill. I have the giggle bug! ST

Today I did rock climbing. I did it and I built up my confidence to do the hard one! SB

To Mum, I jumped off the high rocks and my hands belly-flopped! I gave ST the giggle bug! EB

Hi Mum, I fell off my bike and superman dived! MC

Having lots of fun at Kilbowie – not missing school! EMcL

To Mum, I fell in a swamp today! I am having great fun. See you when I get back. AK

I have been proving that girls are better than boys on bikes! RC

Today I did the rock climbing and I was a bit nervous on the last one but I did it in the end! HR

Today I did rock climbing and played hunger games. I have had good fun today. JK

I liked skiiing and I was able to jump the slopes. NH and I were in the freezing sea! JMcL

Day 2 Posts

I climbed a mountain and rolled down it! A wee bit homesick – RS

Climbed up a mountain and it was really windy. I nearly fell off haha! So hard going down the other side – JMcL

I really like it but miss you all! I did hillwalking today and I am always first to jump in the water. CB

I enjoyed the Hill Walking. I fell a lot! HR

Today I was climbing up and down the hills and I was rolling about. I miss you all a lot. RC

I did climbing today and I am missing you all. NH

I tried my best at Mountain Climbing and I am really happy to have done it. SB

Day 1 continued….

Hi Mum and Dad. I loved jumping in the sea on the first day. AH

Hi Mum and Dad. I am having fun. The Nightline last night was great. LM

Hi Mum and Dad. I am enjoying Kilbowie without you. The activities so far have been fun. Just K.

Hi Mum and Dad. I am enjoying Kilbowie, it is one of the best things that has happened to me. OC

Hi Mum and Dad. I am really enjoying Kilbowie. The best experience so far has probably been the Nightline. NB

Hi Mum and Dad. Having a great time. I am going to the Gorge this morning. We done two other activities and Nightline last night. It was fun. L McL

Hi Mum and Dad. I am having the best experience of my life. My best activity so far is the Nightline. I am looking forward to the Gorge today.Β  M McL

Hi Mum and Dad. Last night I really enjoyed the Nightline. Missing you all. RMcK

Hi Mum and Dad. I am having lots of fun. I am in a room with Three good friends, SJ

Hi Mum. I am enjoying myself. I am in a room with my three good friends. Going to the Gorge. I hope you are not missing me too much. SR

Hi Mum. Love you lots. I am doing the Gorge first thing this morning. I can’t wait. I am in a room with my three best friends. JTK

Hi Mum. I am loving Kilbowie. Love you Lots. MOP

Hi Mum. Love you.Β  I am having fun. WB

Hi Mum and Dad. I love and miss you. Big Kiss for Gabriella, Samuael, Favor and Ella too. VDN

Hi Mum. I am having fun and enjoyed the Nightline activity. ST

Hi Mum. I had fun on the Nightline. I kept my blindfold on. Love and Miss you EB

Hi Mum. Having a good time. Not missing you too much. MC

Posts Day 1

I am glad I wasn’t car sick Gran! JH

I thought I was going to miss you mum but I’m fine by LM

I am glad we all got here safe and I got top bunk by AH

Hi Mum, arrived safe but I am looking forward to coming home – love RS

I got the bottom bunk so I will be ready for the fire alarm – OC

Its very fun here mum thanks for paying for it – AL

Its very good here. I am missing you – KG

Mum and sister – having a good time. Gorge Walking today and enjoy your week without me. ACM

Hope the school are having a great time because I am – KMcG

Lots of fun and lots of sleep – KB

It is fun and my favourite thing is table football with my friends – EMcL