Day 3 Posts

Hi Mum, I’m having fun and I miss you. EMcL

Hi Dad, I went rock climbing and I did very well because I was scared! CB

To Mum, I am having a good time. I nearly fell down a hill. I have the giggle bug! ST

Today I did rock climbing. I did it and I built up my confidence to do the hard one! SB

To Mum, I jumped off the high rocks and my hands belly-flopped! I gave ST the giggle bug! EB

Hi Mum, I fell off my bike and superman dived! MC

Having lots of fun at Kilbowie – not missing school! EMcL

To Mum, I fell in a swamp today! I am having great fun. See you when I get back. AK

I have been proving that girls are better than boys on bikes! RC

Today I did the rock climbing and I was a bit nervous on the last one but I did it in the end! HR

Today I did rock climbing and played hunger games. I have had good fun today. JK

I liked skiiing and I was able to jump the slopes. NH and I were in the freezing sea! JMcL

6 thoughts on “Day 3 Posts”

1. Hi jk lookes like your having a great time. Mum dad & sis
    Missing you. Can’t wait to hear all about it. Luv u xx

2. Well done Holly, really proud of you. We cant wait to see you tomorrow. Love you zillions.Mum and Dad.xxxxxxxx

3. Knew you would be a dare devil EB and jump of the rocks, can’t wait to hear all about your adventure, love you and miss you, Rachel Ann and Courtney are lot without you, although the house is very very quiet! See you Friday wee yin xx

4. Hi Morgan mum here hope you enjoy your disco and am looking forward to see you tommorrow miss you loads xxxxxx mum xxxx