Day 3 Posts continued…

For Gran, thanks for your message! Today we were coasteering along the rocks and we did skiing today. It was really fun! This evening we are making a yacht and I will see you on Friday. Love you JH

To Mum, Dad and Declan, today I was coasteering along the rocks at the beach. We were skiing and I liked it a lot. Now we are making a yacht. Love you and see you on Friday. KG

Hi Mum and Dad, having a great time! Really enjoying everything about Kilbowie. Can’t wait until the end of the week to see you. NB

Hi Mum and Dad, I’m having a blast at kilbowie! I cant wait to see you on Friday. SJ

Today I went coasteering around the coast of Oban. Lots of fun. Can’t wait to see you on Friday. RMcK

Had fun today because I jumped off a cliff into water. EPB

Hope everything back at home and school is ok. I am having a great time. MOP

I am enjoying Kilbowie. Not looking forward to coming home! AH

Hope you are not crying without me! KMcG xxx

I am having fun. I have met some new friends. LM

Hi Mum and Dad, today I did cycling. Then I got better at riding the bicycle. Tonight we are making a yacht. We are having fun. I miss you very much. VDN

I had fun up the mountains and on the bikes. Love RS

12 thoughts on “Day 3 Posts continued…”

1. Hi SJ, Over the moon to hear you are having a blast at Kilbowie! We are loving looking at all the photo’s, tweets and blog every night to see what you have been up to! We have missed you so much, but are so glad that you are there with your pals enjoying every minute! God bless and see you soon, love Mum & Dad xxx

2. RMcK we’re so proud & happy that you’re having the time & experience of Kilbowie,judging by the pics you look like you are enjoying yourself son,so keep up the good work & we’ll see you on Friday,can’t wait to see you,mum & dad so proud x

3. Hi JTK mum here glad you and JK are having a great time.
    Look forward to hearing all about it on fri.
    Wee man. Luv u xxx

4. Hi RS, love seeing that your enjoying yourself. Missing you loads and can’t wait to see you Friday lots of love mum xxx

5. Hi NathanB, great to read that U are enjoying Kilbowie so much. It’s great to see the photos and read about the fantastic and no doubt challenging experiences. You will benefit so much and have fab memories….c U soon son, luv mum & dad 🙂

6. Hi Kai, checking this and twitter about 10 times a day, photos are great, dying to hear in detail what you been doing. Your messages are so short but no doubt you having far to much fun and I’m happy about that enjoy every second you’s have left lots of love mum and Abi xxx

7. hi, keiran, hope your having loads of fun and enjoy the disco tonight, we are missing you loads, can’t wait to c you tomorrow xxx

8. Hi keiran hope your having a great time and enjoy the disco, missing you loads, love you,see you tomorrow xx