Morningside Blog

Christmas Service

Good afternoon everyone! The children enjoyed a live update from Mrs Gardiner at our virtual Christmas service this morning. The children have been working really hard on creating their sign language Christmas song and we have put this together along with an update from Mrs Gardiner and a Christmas message from Mr Raeburn to bring our very first virtual Christmas service to you. Click the following link to view: https://glowscotland-my.sharepoint.com/:v:/g/personal/gw10stathisgeorge_glow_sch_uk/EYK_4LgkBbNMoZP9oY7NJAsBva49V6n7gHlwrlIOicalng?e=RILbdV
The primary 1 children have worked on their very own Nativity that we are currently putting the final touches to and should be with you next week.
I recommend downloading the service and not viewing it online as it is a large file and you are likely to get a lot of buffering and connection issues if there are lots of people trying to view at the same time.
I hope everyone has a super Christmas and hope the 2021 is a much more positive year for everyone!