Congratulations to our winners of our Literacy Week Book Quiz.
Here are the answers! How many did you get correct?
1. A giant lives at the top of the beanstalk.
2. The very hungry caterpillar turned into a butterfly.
3. Mr Happy is yellow.
4. A tiger came to tea with Sophie.
5. Goldilocks visited the three bears house.
6. Mog is a cat.
7. Mice are turned into horses to pull Cinderella’s coach.
8. Thomas the Tank Engine is blue.
9. Paddington Bear’s favourite food is marmalade.
10. Katie Morag’s brother is called Liam.
1. Black Beauty was a horse.
2. Aslan is the name of the lion from The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.
3. The Borrowers live under the floorboards.
4. Perfect Peter is the name of Horrid Henry’s brother.
5. BFG stands for Big Friendly Giant.
6. Tintin’s dog is called Snowy.
7. The pirate from Peter Pan is called Captain Hook.
8. In Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Charlie’s surname is Bucket.
9. Peter Pan’s nursemaid, Nana, was a dog.
10. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone is the first Harry Potter book.
11. Eeyore is the name of the donkey in Winnie the Pooh.
12. Mary Poppins is a nanny.
13. Dorothy was trying to get to The Emerald City.
14. Matilda’s teacher is called Miss Honey.
15. The main character from Boy Racer is called Tom.
16. Jacquline Wilson is the author of the Tracey Beaker stories.
17. Paddington Bear is from Peru.
18. The Grinch stole Christmas in the Dr Seuss book.
19. The Boy in the Dress is the name of the David Walliams book.
20. The Wimpy Kid is called Greg Heffley.