Library period book blogs, 2.5

Hello 2.5,

This blog has been created to allow you to record your book reviews. In this way you can let Mr Purvis and Miss McGough know if you’ve enjoyed a book and what it was about the book that made you respond in this way. Even if you’ve found a book dull or boring you can write a review revealing why you found it dull. By writing book reviews you will be advising your class mates of which books are fun and exciting to read, which books are a bit more tricky, or which books are extremely dull!  

Book reviews are the opinion of one person and so it should be remembered that one person’s cup of tea is not necessarily another person’s cup of tea. 

Mr Purvis and Miss McGough will read your book reviews and reply to them. You can even reply to each others’ reviews…so let’s get blogging!

One thought on “Library period book blogs, 2.5”

1. Turn Of The Screw
    By Henry James
    Retold By Pauline Francis

This books is one of the best books I have read before in my life but there was one thing that spoiled it for me and that was the ending. Even though the ending was not my cup of tea I liked the detail and description of the story and i thought it created an amazing atmosphere and it got me wanting to read on even though Im not a big fan of reading. I liked how the author built up the story and used lots of speech and description to create more interest for the reader. I would recommend this book to people who like scary movies and horrors. I would recommend it to people who don’t really like reading as this you can enjoy and will not let it go until you have read every single word in this eventful book.